Thursday, September 8, 2011

Music to Entrance to

ETA: Lil Sis wrote the most amazing post on the cake blog today. Please go check it out. Warning: It might make you drool on your keyboard.

-=---=-=-=-=-=-=
Well I think I've found the perfect song to entrance to. We'll probably choreograph a little something-something for it. 

I put up the video because a) it's US Open time - Go Tennis! b) it's cute and funny.  

'nuff said now watch the video.


So maybe this song isn't your cup of tea. You want some other options?


Wish granted!


Ke$ha -- Cause the party don't start till {we} walk in! 

Thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. I love the song you picked, it is so fun!! I'm inspired to find our entrance song now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this song...glad you chose it..it definitely fits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails