Monday, November 28, 2011

Sign up to be Down

Alice in Wonderland is full of great quotes and I tried to utilize quotes on a lot of our signage. I honestly didn't realize how many things needed signs. It's a good thing I went overboard on frames. Here's a sampling of some of our signs.

Personal pic


The picture above shows our table names. The 4 main tables were named after the card suits (hearts, spades, clubs, diamonds). The 3 round tables (aka kids tables) were named after characters at the tea party ( march hare, mad hatter and dormouse). I loved the Mad Hatter picture. To make these I printed out the pictures on plain white cardstock then we backed them on purple paper.

I found the frames at Target. I love them because they were relatively inexpensive, they are stackable ( hence space-saving) and they look like floating pictures.

I'll leave you with one of my favs... the sign for the "Guestbook":

Personal image

Did anybody else go overboard with signage?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails