Thursday, May 5, 2011

Etsy Rundown

So far I’ve had really good luck with Etsy purchases.  Let’s take a look at these awesome sellers.



My most recent purchase was this gorgeous shoe clip, so pretty in person and extremely well constructed. Not to worry they are sold in pairs.

Pigdreams

She also makes these lovely brooches.

Pigdreams


She makes her own paper! Pretty purple paper!. I love it. I purchased some eyelets which I’ll be using for various wedding projects and beyond.  She has a nice assortment of crating supplies and paper stuffs.

Whytestuffs



I bought this beautiful hair flower a while back. I’ve been stalking her shop lately and have my eyes on these.


TillDeathDesigns
TillDeathDesigns


Last but not least. I made my first Etsy purchase from her shop.  I adore my rubber stamps and I have to resist the urge to get this one.

Ttyr

2 comments:

  1. I like that rubber stampy. My FI would like that he likes celtic stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up getting my ring bearer pillows on etsy for a GREAT price. ORomeo (the seller) custom made my pillows chocolate brown with ivory ribbon. They were perfect! They even had a little handle sown on the underside to help the boys hold on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails