Friday, May 20, 2011

School's out for. . .

Source




EVER!!!! Well at least until I get bit by the learning bug again. I. am. done. Three years - WHEW!

Do you know what this means? Somebody just got their evenings back. Holler!!
Here are a few things I can do now:
  1. Exercise - My main excuse is gone so it's officially time to git 'er done.
  2. Eat better - No more in between class, during class, before class, after class vending machine runs. No more binge eating at 10:30pm because I just got home for the first time all day and I HAVE to eat everything. 
  3. Blog more
  4. Full time wedding stuff (I'm going to be obnoxious!!!)
  5. Clean my house. There are papers and school stuff everywhere.
  6. Spend more time cleaning cause now I can do it every day after work.
  7. Breathe. Relax. Enjoy.
  8. Hold more meetings (A WAC meeting for the fam needs scheduling. That's Wedding Action Committee ya'll)

And for your reading pleasure I have linked to this righteously amusing ( well to me at least) article below.

Best enjoyed with a grain of salt.


It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for being done with school! How exciting for you, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It must feel so good. I definitely need to get myself a WAC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being done with school!! Ohh you're going to love all the free time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails