Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Wrap up and October Gear Up


Source


October is here and November is near! 
So when should I start panicking? 




As per usual here's the rundown of what went down last month.


The website got updated with our fancy e-pics in anticipation of visitors eager to RSVP to our little shindig.

Which can only mean that our invitations went out last month. Woot woot!

I had my first dress fitting yesterday and... I still love my dress!



October brings the following tasks (among many others):


Cake -- I have to go over flavors and design with my bakers..hee hee



Schedules and timelines need to be created -- Ugh!


Another newsletter -- This will probably be the last  one with details on the rehearsal and day of stuff


Programs -- depends on how the RSVPs come in

Remember to breathe. ( This is a very important one. )



What are you working on this month?



6 comments:

  1. AHH! Can you believe that it's October?!?! I need to work on programs and schedules/timelines this month and get all the last minute things together.. oh and finish the favors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Seems like you've got your plate full :) I'm starting to design my invites this month and I have my bachelorette party in like a week! Not sure if you can call that planning though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be working on my invitations, I want to order them and get them out so I can just be done with them, also some DIY projects too, like finishing my table numbers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to work on our save the dates and our wedding website! I feel like there is never enough hours in the day to get things done! But it will all work out!! You are so close. How fun to get to pick your cake flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very exciting! It'll all get done, don't worry! Thanks for verifying your date for me, I've updated it on my blogging brides page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails