Friday, June 10, 2011

Flower Girl & Ring Bearer - Part Dos

I just received my cards in the mail from Etsy seller Arleen Designs. They are even more adorable in person.




They are getting mailed out this week. The little package includes this:

screen-shot from word

screen-shot from word


They can check off which one they like better. Sign their name and send it back to me. I hope they like it. ::crosses fingers:: I included a stamped self addressed envelope as well to make it easier.

I'll shoot their parents an email with links to the outfits and to let them know about the cards in the mail.


Now for something completely different*

I picked these up on a recent trip to New Orleans
Shout out to my server Jessica at the New Orleans Marriott. She rocks!

*points if you get the reference

5 comments:

  1. Those keys are so adorable. I might have to make a trip down to Nola just to pick so up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an awesome idea! Glad that you're getting some traffic from my blog, thanks for being an avid followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok those cards are too cute. Love that they can check off which one they like better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, sending out those cards and giving them the choice of what they prefer. Hope you get a clear winner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those keys are incredddddible! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails