Thursday, September 16, 2010

And the Winner is . . .

Ha! I didn’t tell you which venue I booked. Can you guess? It starts with “Brooklyn and ends with –useum”. Ladies and gentleman, the winner is the Brooklyn Museum of Art. Well there are a couple of pretty awesome reasons why we decided on that particular venue.


Reason number 1:


Source
Is this not gorgeous?



Reason number 2:


Source
 No dance floor needed. They have a dance party here every first Saturday of the month.


Reason number 3:

Sister pic

It’s in Brooklyn and less than 10 blocks from my house. Holler!!!!

There are other less superficial reasons. For example, I grew up going to the museum and I have fond memories of…blah blah blah. It's sooooo pretty and I loves it muchly!



What's that you say? You would like to see more pictures? Well here you go.


Source
Source

3 comments:

  1. SUCH an amazing venue. I'm incredibly jealous of this choice - I love visiting here. Your pictures are going to be amazing.

    Also, we must live really close! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is beautiful! I especially love the pic of the candlelit aisle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails