Monday, December 20, 2010

bridal clutch


I can’t remember where I was first introduced to Emma Gordon. Perhaps, it was from my London loving peanut. Anywhos, I just adore these clutches. They would make for adorable bridesmaids' gifts. She can customize them to go with your wedding colors. Plus, if you just want one for yourself…she’s having a sale.

Here are some of my favs:










It's early for me to be thinking about bridesmaid gifts so expect more posts like this. It's all part of my plan to keep my bridesmaids guessing.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! Those clutches are ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all things English, they are super fabulous. It would be so hard to pick just one!

    Pippa's tip? work with a color scheme and get different ones for each bridesmaid. it would look so cute in the church and in the pix!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails