Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Light in the Box

Mumsie is amazing! She found this website called Light in the Box and she’s over the moon about it. Look at all of the fun stuff she’s bought already. Don't mind the horrible personal photos mostly taken by me. I wasn't prepared for the onslaught of wedding goodness when I went over to visit. Don't mind our decidely casual/frumpy house clothes. On with the show!


A veil - It's a cathedral length. I'm not sure if it goes with my dress. It is pretty though and the tulle isn't too stiff.





A bridesmaid dress - I liked the material and the length is okay. Not sure about the color. Would still need some alterations too.





A wrap/shawl/cape-y thing (I’m actually quite fond of this.) -- It's so cute and soft. I'd have to see it with the dress.





Here’s my mini review of the site:
  • They ship quickly. It takes a bit for them to make the dress but we received our order in under 4 weeks.
  • The quality is good. I haven’t inspected the dress thoroughly but so far so good.
  • They have a nice selection and the prices are reasonable. Plus when combined with the sales? Awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I've heard mixed things about Light in the box.. but it was mainly on wedding dresses themselves. Your stuff looks super and I love that shawl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails