Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vitamin Power

On Tuesday, November 23rd I took my first prenatal vitamin. <<cue dramatic music>> Do not be alarmed citizens! I'm just trying to grow my hair out. An internet birdie told me about it. Let's see what happens. I'm now 30 days in and I'm not sure if it's working. I have 100 pills in the bottle so this experiment will continue for another two months. Of course I'll be updating the blog with my progress or lack thereof. Welcome to my first update

This little lady must be getting the hang of the blogging business. She even remembered to take a before picture.  Yeah me! I didn't take any initial measurements though. So this whole experiment thing? Not so scientific. Anywhos, here's the update in pictures:





Mind ye not the cousin IT pictures. Focus people! I might be crazy but I think it's a bit longer. Mr. H says so too but he's very good at being supportive sooooo.....

I know in the before picture my hair is curled but I swear it looks longer.

I even got Mr. H to measure it. 







Seeee...supportive.

So what do you guys think?


2 comments:

  1. I think it looks fuller! When I was actually pregnant, my hair was so thick and long! I never thought to buy those vitamins again. Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing how this goes. My hair doesn't need to be any thicker, but it could use to be stronger for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails