Friday, December 10, 2010

Wedding Wire

True to form I’ve had my Wedding Wire account for some time. My countdown is still a big number but it’s now less than 365. With that comes another milestone. I’ve finally caught up with their checklist. It’s December and it says I have 2 upcoming tasks!! I’ve been checking things off for awhile now but the checklist didn’t officially get going until December 2010. Part of me is excited and another part of me now feels like I’m behind. Typical. 


All this time I thought I was ahead I still have 95 tasks left!
What's left to be done? Everything!
Plus I plan on taking a holiday hiatus.  Should I be nervous?

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I wish this is a service you can adapt to all aspects of your life. Pippa's tip: organization is close to godliness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails