Friday, January 28, 2011

Flower Girls

A work bud just introduced me to the cutest little children's catalog, Chasing Fireflies. Their stuff is a little pricey but the dresses are adorable flower girl options. Plus, I was in David's Bridal earlier this week and their prices on flower girl dresses aren't much different. My only problem? Not enough purple!

All pictures taken from the Chasing Fireflies website.




This purple one is perfect for a casual fun summer wedding. It looks super comfy.




How cute is this ballerina dress?



Beach wedding?



Garden theme?






This one is a bit bridal with the train but I think it could work. Loving the petals on the train.




I. love. this. dress. Swoon!!!

to be continued. . . 



2 comments:

  1. These are great! Its awesome to find nice options somewhere a little different than David's Bridal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, these are so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails