Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's The Great Binder Charlie Brown*



 
Her name’s Betsey. Isn’t she gorgeous? Okay, her name isn’t really Betsey. I mean who would name their wedding binder, right::sheepish grin:: It just so happens that I’m very proud of my binder. Look at all her pretty pages.





Pardon my awful picture taking skills.
It’s big and cumbersome but it’s also quite useful, especially for vendor meetings. Why ole Betsey came in handy during my florist consults. I put together inspiration boards for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I also included pictures of the spaces. It was so easy to run through my “vision” of the day with the pages all laid out in order.
 
Of course I also keep copies of receipts, checks, invoices and contracts in the binder as well. I’m slightly OCD about things so I scan them, save them to the computer and print them out for the binder. I kinda like to keep 2 copies and the original. Because I am so compulsive and obsessive it’s easy for me to remember to add stuff into the binder.
Another great part of my binder are these checklists. I found them here, for free and they are super helpful. They cover just about everything. I maintain multiple checklists just to make sure I don’t miss anything. I know, I know it’s a bit much. ::sheepish grin::
*I started this post waaaay back in October. Can you tell?

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I started a binder and then never followed through with it, I need to start working on it again.

    And I love that you named your binder Betsey.. lol! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you and your sister would give a name to inanimate objects. However, it is a beaut and I must say, do love a well organized binder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, what lunacy to create such a detailed and expansive binder like that....(insert sheepish grin)...I've decided to name my London binder Rupert.

    Does Betsey want to "go steady"?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails