Friday, January 7, 2011

Light in the Box Madness

Mumsie is out of control. Remember my previous light in the box post? Well she’s at it again. What’s the craziest thing she could’ve ordered? Oh yeah you got it. A wedding dress! Mind you I have a wedding dress already. Now Mumsie is sweet she likes the way I look in the trumpet mermaid style dresses.  So she decided to buy me one. This is custom made with the measurements she stole from me. She attacked me one day with a measuring tape and STOLE my measurements. I swear I’m not even being overly dramatic.




But wait there’s more….

She bought shoes,




And a veil,



And a dress for herself,



And a dress for Sister.



Holy hell muffins!

I’m not sure if she’s excited about the wedding or Light in the Box.
Ummm….I think she just placed another order.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my post, it made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I look like a sad ballerina doll in all of these pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails