Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Can You Get for Five Dollars?

Source

I just happened upon an interesting web find. It’s called Fiverr. Citizens of the earth can peddle their services here for five dollars. It’s pretty cool. I haven’t tried it yet but for five bucks it seems like a good deal. If you can’t find what you’re looking for you can make a request. On the flip side if you have a skill you can sell your services for $5. Here are some services which could be used for a wedding or shower.

Something cool for a Japanese themed wedding?




This might be nice for a save the date.




Cool guestbook idea?




Thoughts?


4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that site, I'll have to give it a look. If it's legit, it seems like an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...the site creeps me out just a bit. It's got a little Craig's List/selling services...if you know what I mean...feel about it.

    BUT, for 5 dollhairs, I will stand in as the bouncer at your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For $5, I can show you how to perfectly gel your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the very least it's good for a laugh! I especially like the "I will record a video message dressed as a modern ninja for $5!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails