Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shoe-licious

Huzah! DSW has a wedding shop!


Source



I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the color selection for the brides' shoes. The bridesmaid section is much better.

Now Zappos has some beauties. I might have found my light in a  box. Sorry Mumsie.

Source

These are super adorable and would work really nicely with the dress Mumsie bought for herself already. I smell a Mother's Day gift.

Source
I think Pippa would approve. Something blue indeed!

Source

It might just be me but aren't these darling?

This shoe thing is going to be a problem. Anybody else forsee a shoe problem on the horizon for their wedding?



6 comments:

  1. Indeed, Pippa is in love with the blue shoes pictured above. Not only is it blue and would contribute to the quirk of "something blue", but it has that giant, floppy, lovely...whimsical flower on them. That said, I know my Peanut, and the plum shoes are a delight and in your favorite color! Your feet would match the invites! What I love most of all, is that BOTH are not "wedding" shoes only and can be used in the future. Pippa's Tip: While DSW is an excellent source for discount shoes, don't discount the sample sales as well. Check out: www.clothingline.com. They have great sales at this warehouse in the Fashion District.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a major shoe problem for myself, but not my bridesmaids. I actually found their shoes pretty quickly. Mine, on the other hand.. I'm a three shoe bride, lol! But, I'm sticking to my hand drawn shoes now. I absolutely love them! Great choices, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoes! I share in a full blown shoe addiction that is only getting worse thanks to the wedding. And somewhere, right now, there is a box with a couple pairs of shoes making its way to me via UPS. Safe to say I might need an intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those blue shoes. What I find to be most disappointing about 'wedding' shoes is the lack of pretty pretty FLATS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple shoes. I am completely on board with the colored shoe trend. That way you can justify buying really expensive ones because you can wear them again! At least that is my reasoning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um yes, I have about 8 pairs I'd like to wear for the wedding. Picking the dress was easy, picking the shoes is ridiculously hard! Love all the shoes you posted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails