Monday, January 31, 2011

More Flower Girl Dresses

I just couldn't help myself. I found a couple more dresses from Chasing Fireflies.

All pictures taken from the Chasing Fireflies website.


I'm not sure what she's doing in the woods but the dress is darling. It's a bit non-traditional and a touch grown-up looking but I want someone to put this divalicious dress on their flower girl.




I really like the pale lemon yellow color. Very nice for a spring wedding.


A bit bridal with the veil but very alice-y without.



There are no words just...sigh.





Simple and sweet.


Any favorites?


2 comments:

  1. I realllly love 3 and 4. 3 really does look alice-y, just not with the veil like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also aware of this company and find the clothes an absolute delight. Truly, they are pricier than most children's clothes stores...BUT the clothes are not just "wedding" themed. Pippa's Tip: if you have to buy wedding clothes for your own kids or make your relatives do so, at the very least go with options that can be reused. Your familials will love you for your practicality (and hopefully remember how much they do when picking out your gift!) PS - stay away from child bride dresswear. Pippa thinks it looks super creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails