Thursday, January 27, 2011

i am a very stylish girl





Awww shucks! You like me. You really like me. Many thank yous to the lovely lady over at Sealed with a Kiss for tagging me with this award. So play on player!







The rules dictate that I thank the person who tagged me with the award and link back to them. Check. My 7 random facts are below and I need to tag some fellow bloggers.

7 random facts about moi:


1) The song above is my outgoing voice-mail message which I've had on my phone for over 10 years.


2) This is why I won't get the iphone on Verizon. I'd have to redo my voice-mail and I can't bear to part with my message.


3) The spoken parts are dialogue from Breakfast at Tiffany's and I bought the movie just for that reason.


4) I used to eat paper.


5) I have a strange fascination with all things Finnish. I used to be able to speak Finnish.


6) I have never been to Finland.


7) I've never worked anywhere that wasn't within walking distance of my house. My current job is the furthest. It takes me about 45-60 minutes to walk home. Which is a nice walk in the summer.

Tag! You're it!

Almost Quirky
Nicolette & Brian
The Long Distance Bride
Wedding Escapades and Exploits

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't walk home in this cold! no way! I bet it makes great exercise though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails