Friday, October 29, 2010

Asking the Maids - Part I

Not a terrible shocker but I will be asking my siblings to be in the bridal party. I see it's all the rage to do up a cute card or nifty newsletter to ask that they enter into several months of servitude. Lest I be left out of this very intriguing display of pomp and circumstance I felt it only right that I invite them proper. Hmmmm... now what?





Enter Wedding Chicks!


How delightful! Remember when I said I was more DIFM than DIY?

Well they've done it for me!

Look at these cute cards.
Here's the best part. You simply choose a design, then select your colors and the file gets emailed to you immediately. And it's free!


Squeet!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are super cute! I know that if there's anyone who will be excited about cute little wedding details it will be my sister. I'll have to look into giving her something special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails