Friday, October 8, 2010

Cake-y Cake-y Cake-y

A little known fact: Pie was the original wedding cake. It’s true. I read it in a book. You can look it up. And no, I’m not still pining for wedding pie. Well maybe just a little.

Since I've come to terms with having a wedding cake. My vendor of choice is. . .


Con Amore ( shameless plug? Perhaps.)

Mumsie and Sister are in the business of making cakes that look nicey nicey and are tasty tasty.





They also do cupcakes which could be another option.

Little Sister took this one!
 
I might even consider having hem do cookies as favors.




Besides already knowing the work they do and loving the cakes I think I could work out a discount. 

Wink. Wink.

Sister has already started sketching possible cakes for the wedding. Squeet!

Color me excited!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails