Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Mini-Moon

Source


I haven't given a lot of thought to the honeymoon. After all, isn't it just a fancy name for a vacation? Whatevs! It occurred to me that maybe we could do a getaway weekend during Thanksgiving break. Here are some options:




Perhaps a quick jaunt upstate to a lovely winery:

Both pics from website


Magnanini Winery -- They do a lovely Six (6) course meal on Saturdays with live accordion music. The music is pretty good. The meal is served family style and there's a wine tasting an hour before. I have a fondness for their cranberry wine. Yums!




Or we could  pop over to Atlantic City:

Source


Source
Our usual stop is The Borgata. Maybe score some comp rooms so it's cost efficient. I'd play the slots and Mr. H could hang around the blackjack table. We could take in a show, hit the spa, do some shopping (mostly window) and definitely hit up the buffet with some comp dollars.  Don't worry I have a system for the slots. I never bet big and I usually don't take a loss. Cha-Ching!!!




Poconos maybe?

Source

Anybody have any other suggestions close the NYC area? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails