Saturday, October 9, 2010

My First Bit of Wedding Drama

Spoiled? Me? Well maybe just a touch when it comes to this wedding planning business. It’s been smooth sailing thus far. As per my meticulously planned schedule it was time to start talking to the caterer. Food and beverage are the biggest chunk of change out of any wedding, big or small. This shindig I’m planning is no exception. But things don’t always work out the way you plan. . .

My venue comes with an exclusive caterer.  Good news? Eh. I didn’t have to pony up the dough to book the caterer when I booked the venue. The fella who I met when we first looked at the Museum was actually part of the reason we went with them. He understood my crazy vision and was super responsive to all my questions. Well guess who doesn’t work there anymore?  Needless to say I was a wee bit disappointed. Sigh.

Next up… There’s a new catering director in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails